- § National Classification for U.S. athletes only will be conducted at this meet.
- Classification will be on May 8, 2015 from 9:00am until 6:00pm.
- Swimmers should enter the meet using their current IPC Swimming sport class(es) (which may be found online at http://www.paralympic.org/swimming) if they have been internationally classified.
- Swimmers who have been nationally classified can find their current sport class(es) at http://www.teamusa.org/US-Paralympics/Sports/Swimming/Classification.
- If a swimmer has not been previously classified, he/she should enter at his/her estimated classification, and adjustments may be made as necessary following the classification evaluation preceding the competition.
- NO accommodations will be made for specific classification time slots.
Back to All Events